Soneva Kiri is the trifecta in luxury resorts with lush, wild jungles, pristine beaches, and unparalleled, authentic service. Immerse yourself in this gem hidden amongst Thailand’s least populated island. Perfect for those seeking cultural immersion with a side of relaxation, the resort offers a broad appeal to travelers who come from near and far to experience this environmentally-friendly slice of paradise.
The outdoors! With verdant jungles on one side and the Gulf of Siam on the other, you’re never without a view. Each of the resort’s villas are situated with views of either the rainforest or the beach and offer private and spacious accommodations, while still leaving modest environmental footprint.
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily Buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
• $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Bookings of a 3 Bedroom Villa and above will receive resort credit (food & beverage) at $500 USD net per stay.
* With a minimum 4 night stay, guests will also receive:
• Beach dinner for two, once during stay
• Koh Kood discovery trip
• Thai cuisine cooking class for two with Khun Benz, once during stay