Grand Hotel Tremezzo is exactly what you would expect a hotel on Lake Como to be like – a grand façade, amazing views, classic Italian décor with contemporary touches, manicured grounds. It is simply phenomenal. The only thing missing is George Clooney (and hey, you never know!)
The grounds. With three pools (one floating on the lake, the second in the garden, and the third in the spa), a private sandy beach, a clay tennis court, walking trails, period wooden boats, and beautiful gardens, there is plenty of exploring to be done outside without even leaving the area – if you can tear yourself away from the exquisite rooms!
Don’t leave without experiencing the spa. Tucked in an 18th century villa, the award-winning spa is a must. Indulge in rejuvenating massage or facial and enjoy beautiful views of the lake.
If the lake view rooms aren’t in your budget, go for the garden-view rooms! The view from the back of hotel is still gorgeous, and you can enjoy views of the lake during the day.
The hotel features five different restaurants and bars, so you can have a variety of Italian dining experiences. La Terrazza Gualtiero Marchesi features gourmet seasonal cuisine and an incredible view of the lake from the terrace. L’Escale Trattoria & Wine Bar is a more casual spot that offers a contemporary twist on traditional dishes. Dine by the lake at T Beach Giacomo Al Lago or by the pool at T Pizza, and spend your evening listening to live piano music at T Bar.
• Daily Breakfast “With a View” at our Terrazza Gualtiero Marchesi
• Personalized welcome note in room upon arrival on behalf of the travel advisor
• Room upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• 100USD Resort Credit per room per stay
• Early check in / late check out subject to availability
• Complimentary wi-fi internet connection
• Unlimited access to the T Spa, with infinity indoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi and zero sight-line panoramic relaxation lounge: an oasis of wellness for the body and soul, to experience real relaxation lakeside style
• At complete disposal: two outdoor pools (one floating on the lake), lakefront classic-style lido, all solarium areas, 2-acre lush secular park incorporating a panoramic health-path, T Fitness gymnasium and saunas, floodlit clay tennis court