Why You Will Love It
With a truly authentic sense of place, The St. Regis Punta Mita offers a lush sanctuary with stunning, dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean. The resort is sprawled over 22 acres, but only features 120 rooms which means there is plenty of room to spread out and feel like you’re at your own private escape. From stand-alone villas to beachfront "casitas", the resort has a wide variety of accommodations ideal for multi-gen family trips to honeymooners looking for a quiet respite.
The outdoors! Soak up the beautiful Mexican sunshine and enjoy everything from a private boating excursion, local wildlife (did you know this is the only area where you can see the Blue Footed Boobie bird outside of the Galapagos islands!?), snorkeling, paddle boarding, or simply “be” on one of the resorts white sandy beaches (added bonus: ZERO seaweed due to the resort’s location on the peninsula).
Don't Leave Without
Trying out the hotel's own tequila tasting. From the fresh margarita handed to each guest upon arrival to the craft-cocktails created by the in-house mixologist, adults have plenty of opportunities to try out the local tequilas while on-property. Even for those that don’t like tequila, the tequila tasting with the hotel’s tequila master is a fun and educational way to learn all about the art of tequila-making.
- Carolina – Offering contemporary Mexican food from award-winning chef Miguel Soltero. Enjoy dinner while soaking in the breathtaking views from the restaurant’s outdoor terrace.
- Sea Breeze – beach club offering Latin bistro menu
- Las Marietas Restaurant and Bar – serves breakfast and lunch in a beautiful open-air casual dining spot
- Altamira Cantina Gourmet – casual Mexican food inspired by the iconic saloons of Mexico
- Mita Mary Boat – dine on the open waters aboard this vessel that offers local fresh catch. Think casual food truck meets the water!
- Oyster Bar – situated at the adult pool and serving oysters, champagne, sushi, and other light fare
A Whale of a Trip
From December to April, you can sometimes spot migrating Humpback whales from the shore. For an even better view, watch them from a private boat.
The St. Regis Punta Mita is located in the Punta Mita gated enclave on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. Within the Punta Mita area, there are two amazing Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses. And only 15-minutes away by boat, you can visit the Marietas Islands – the only place to see the blue-footed booby besides the Galapagos.
Fly into the Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) in Puerto Vallarta. From there, it is about an hour by car to the resort, and your Brownell Advisor can arrange a private transfer.