Why You Will Love It
East Coast-style meets California cool at the Rosewood Miramar Beach. This gorgeous, oceanfront property is a place to relax (or be seen) in the pristine, 16-acre resort. You can use the resort as your launching point to explore Santa Barbara or spend your days unwinding on property.
The setting. As the only beachfront hotel in the area, Rosewood Miramar Beach not only has the sweeping ocean views but also the Santa Ynez mountains as a dramatic backdrop. So naturally, there are plenty of things to do outside, from al fresco dining to outdoor treadmills to two pools to bocce.
Don't Leave Without
Spending time soaking up the sun on the beach. The beach butler is there to set up your umbrella and chairs, deliver drinks, and more.
The hotel offers several dining options – each one exceptional.
- Caruso’s: Italian cuisine with a modern touch
- Malibu Farm: an outpost of the beloved farm-to-table eatery
- Scoop Shop & Cabana Bar: causal burgers, ice cream, and drinks by the family pool or adults-only pool
- Miramar Beach Bar: bites, beverages, and a beautiful view
- The Manor Bar: a chic and sophisticated environment, ideal for pre- or post-dinner libations
Pick Your Room
Rosewood Miramar Beach offers several types of rooms and room locations. Your advisor can help you decide if you want to stay in the main building, a bungalow near the pool, or an ocean-facing abode. But wherever you stay, you’ll have plush linens, clean design, and an outdoor space.
The hotel is located on Miramar Beach only minutes from Coast Village Road in Montecito and downtown Santa Barbara. (And if you want to go explore, you can hop in the hotel’s Rolls Royce Ghost!)
The hotel is 15 minutes from Santa Barbara Municipal Airport or 90 minutes from LAX.