Why You Will Love It
Location, Location, Location! The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman spans across 144 acres located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach, offering unparalleled views of the Caribbean. And beyond that, the resort offers many amenities like a La Prairie Spa, a Greg-Norman designed golf course, a Culinary Studio, and much more!
Starfish Cay. This on-property water park has something for everyone. From a zero-entry splash pool to water slides and an interactive “magical” cove for children, it has something for all water lovers looking for a little break from the beach.
Don't Leave Without
Eating seafood at the resort's delicious spot: Blue – it is the only AAA Five Diamond restaurant in all of the Caribbean, after all.
There is no shortage of delicious seafood and gourmet cuisine at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman! The resort boasts six different dining options:
• Blue by Eric Ripert: gourmet local seafood.
• Andiamo: al fresco Italian kitchen
• Seven: steakhouse with stunning views of the sunset and ocean.
• Taikun: sushi lounge with the island’s largest sake selection
• Bar Jack: Delicious and casual fare, beachside
• Silver Palm: an elegant lounge that offers breakfast on-the-go, a traditional English Afternoon Tea, and Caribbean-inspired cocktails.
Located on 144 acres stretching ocean to ocean right on Seven Mile Beach.
Fly in to GCM (Owen Roberts International Airport). The resort is only three miles from the airport (but will feel like a world away!).