Why You Will Love It
The AAA Five Diamond Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa offers the perfect mix of boutique charm with the benefits of large scale luxury, offering a full range of services and activities for all ages.
The style. The resort is the newest on Grand Cayman and perfectly mixes a contemporary vibe with a relaxed Caribbean twist. From the pops of pink in the otherwise neutral rooms to the bright red pool chairs to the hip light fixtures, the resort feels fun and hip in a sophisticated way.
Don't Leave Without
Treating yourself to 120 minutes of pure indulgence with the Island’s only Turkish Hammam treatment at the award winning Spa. And for the foodies, the Chef’s Counter is a must. With just ten seats per night, the Chef's Counter lets you witness culinary expression at its finest as chefs craft seasonally significant flavors into a magnetic multi-course experience. And lastly, soak in the sunset. The resort faces west, so you’ll have a front row to a beautiful sunset that looks like it is setting the ocean ablaze – hence the name Seafire!
Dining at the Kimpton Seafire is a highlight! There are three main restaurants as well as pop-up foodie nights:
- Coccoloba: Beach meets bistro at this true ‘toes in the sand’ restaurant. Enjoy delicious Mexican fare with a Caribbean twist right on Seven Mile Beach.
- Ave: In the morning, enjoy the extensive buffet breakfast. At night, Ave offers Mediterranean fair that feature fresh seafood and produce. And don’t miss the infamous brunch on Sunday’s, a favorite amongst guests and locals alike.
- Avecita: Avecita hosts the Island’s only Chef’s Counter, prepare to witness culinary art and enjoy a beautifully plated five course prix-fixe menu. Or take a seat at the communal tables and experience authentic Spanish tapas.
- Island Fest: On Mondays dine around the Caribbean during this ocean front culinary event, featuring fresh food stations, fire dancers, live music and dancing
- Taco y Tequila: On Tuesdays take a seat at sunset and enjoy live music, specialty tacos and margaritas inspired by season.
- Pintxos + Paella: Join on Wednesdays and enjoy sizzling pans of authentic Spanish paella, live music and porrons.
In addition to these, there is also a pool bar and grab-and-go at the Seafire Pantry.
Located on the less-developed northern end of Grand Cayman’s famed Seven Mile Beach (meaning less foot traffic and a less crowded beach!). If you decide to leave the resort, you are 7 minutes by cab from shopping and lifestyle district Camana Bay, 10 minutes drive to George Town, and 30 minutes from the Crystal Caves.
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa is located just an hour from Miami, and with over 20 direct flights arriving at Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM), travel has never been easier. Even better, the resort is only 15 minutes by car from the airport.