Julie Jones is a part of the new generation of travel advisors who specialize in creating highly personalized, accessible luxury vacations for the sophisticated traveler. In 2013, she founded TopFlight Travels and joined Brownell’s Hosting Program in 2016. Since joining the travel industry, Julie has become the go-to luxury and adventure travel planner for clients national wide.
Julie works closely with each client, providing the utmost care and attention to detail. She utilizes her wealth of firsthand knowledge and extensive global contacts to create experiences of a lifetime. With every trip, she strives to connect clients with destinations, properties, and experiences that they would have never found on their own.
Prior to starting TopFlight Travels, Julie practiced law for 15 years. Her favorite destinations include Italy, Vancouver Island, Peru, and South Korea. When she is not crafting bespoke itineraries or exploring new destinations, Julie enjoys spending time with her husband and three boys at home in St. Louis.
Certifications: J.D., CTA
In the Press:
- Travel Market Report – Profile of Julie Jones – September 5, 2014
- Press Release – September 8, 2014
- Ladue News – March 29, 2015
- Virtuoso Life – May, 2015
- Sophisticated Living – Mar/Apr 2016
- Virtuoso Life – September, 2016
- The Jaj of Travel Blog – December, 2016
- On the Rise: Volume 2 – November 2018 (authored chapter)