Alysia Hopper Steffes has a passion for her job that extends far beyond the ordinary travel enthusiast. She adores the entire travel planning process, from the day she shakes hands with a new client to the day of departure. Alysia actively listens for what the client hopes to experience and then uses her expertise and connections to craft a custom itinerary. Working tirelessly to cross-check prices and talk to vendors, Alysia not only gets clients the best value but also insider information so that they have an exciting and unique trip.
Alysia believes that one of life’s greatest blessings is to travel with your children and loves to plan trips for families. She works hand-in-hand to design trips that far surpass the typical family vacation. She treats every trip she plans as if it were her own, and, as a result, her clients trust her as their personal shopper for all things travel. From a week in London to an island getaway, her clients always return with memories that will be treasured for a lifetime.
Destination Specialties: Caribbean, Europe, Costa Rica, Argentina, USA
Travel Specialties: Family Travel, Ski, Luxury Hotels, British Virgin Islands
- Secrets Revealed Specialist, British Virgin Islands 2018
- Top Producer for Four Seasons Hotels 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top Producer for Ritz Carlton Hotels 2017
- Top Producer for Park Hyatt Hotels 2016
- Top Producer (1887 Club) for Brownell 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top Producer (Griffin) for Brownell 2018, 2019
- Virtuoso Rising Star 2009