The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of Brownell Hosting’s marketing strategies and campaigns. This position is a remote position with the candidate living in Raleigh, NC or the surrounding area. (Optional location of Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA.)
Brownell is a Birmingham-based company with a rich 134-year history in the travel industry, with $100+ million in annual sales. Brownell services include Leisure Travel, Meeting Planning and Incentives, and a Hosting and Mentoring divisions for independent travel advisors who own and operate their own businesses.
Brownell has been recognized by Conde’ Nast Traveler and Travel and Leisure as one of the top travel agencies in the nation. Brownell is an affiliate of Virtuoso, Specialists in the Art of Travel, the world’s largest luxury leisure travel association and is a member of Tzell, America’s leading corporate travel management company.
Diversity and Inclusion
We travel to DISCOVER MORE about the people, places, and cultures that are different from our own. Brownell was built on the belief that crossing borders and crossing cultures enrich lives. We recognize that we have miles to go on our journey towards a more inclusive workforce, and we invite all interested candidates to be a part of our evolving culture.
- Assist Hosting Marketing Manager in developing annual marketing strategy, goals and KPIs, and editorial calendar.
- Assist Independent Travel Advisors in the execution of their digital marketing strategies.
- Assist in content development for printed and digital marketing collateral projects for Independent Travel Advisors. Design as needed.
- Support content development for all Brownell Hosting B2B social media accounts, including (but not limited to) copy, photo/video, and graphics. Manage strategy and deployment.
- Assist in regular email marketing execution, including client list pulls and uploads for Independent Travel Advisors, customization, and deployment.
- Assist with content development for email marketing, marketing campaigns, and special projects. Design as needed.
- Assist in managing the SEO strategy and updates on Brownell hosting’s website.
- Assist with B2B content creation, including blogs, position papers, and research to support
Personal and Professional Traits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- 1+ year professional experience in marketing or related field • Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, WordPress. Knowledge of additional website hosts is a plus.
- Active on social media and proficient in social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Experience in email marketing (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Emma, or related)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Adept customer service skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Video editing experience preferred but not required
- Blog writing experience
- Working knowledge of HTML