Our Zambia travel advisors are unmatched in their level of expertise. In order to be designated a Zambia specialist, our consultants must not only be experienced in designing travel, they must also spend extensive time in the country. They are constantly researching the best properties and places to see and experience. You can be confident that you have found the top source for information and travel opportunities in Zambia. Contact one of our Zambia travel advisors above to get started.
Know Before You Go
- Southern Africa Languages
- Southern Africa Kids Books & Movies
- Kids Games - Southern Africa
- What Camera Should I have on Safari?
- What Binoculars Should I take on Safari?
- What to Pack for a Safari
- Six Things to Make a Long Flight More Comfortable : Condé Nast Traveler
- Brownell loves Africa Inscribed
- Packing for an East African Safari
Ask an AdvisorView all
Can I visit Victoria Falls in Zambia?
Yes. But, be sure to check with your Brownell advisor for the best time to go. While the falls are year round in Zimbabwe, they dry up completely during a portion of the year in Zambia!
Do I need a visa to visit Zambia?
Yes! We recommend obtaining a visa before you go. This costs $135USD. It is also a requirement that you have 6 months validity on your passport at the time of travel and at least 3 blank pages in order to gain entry into Zambia.
When is the best time to visit Zambia?
The best time for game-viewing is July through October. If you cannot visit during these peak months, May, June, and November are a good alternative.