The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is making waves as the first luxury hotel brand to enter the cruise industry. The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will offer bespoke itineraries that take travelers to hard-to-reach destinations, and the first of the three custom-built vessels will launch in 2020. And just like a Ritz-Carlton hotel, the yachts will have the white-glove service and luxury amenities guests know and love.
DISCOVER RITZ-CARLTON YACHT COLLECTION
As a Ritz-Carlton STARS agency, Brownell has a close relationship with Ritz-Carlton Hotels and the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. Our advisors work closely with our partners to ensure each client has the best and most personalized experience.
Here is what you can expect:
- A personal advisor to explore your ideas and expectations for your cruise with you.
- Advice, insight, and expert knowledge of the various ships, destinations, and itinerary options available to you.
- Collaboration – your advisor will plan WITH you, so your desires and ideas are not lost within the booking process.
WHY CHOOSE RITZ-CARLTON YACHT COLLECTION?
- Intimate ships with only 298 guests
- 149 suites with private terraces
- A relaxed yet elegant Ritz-Carlton Resort lifestyle on board
- 7- to 10-day itineraries to unique destinations
- Varied dining options, including a three Michelin-starred restaurant
- Collaboration with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society to create authentic experiences
Learn more about the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection here!