W hen you’re with SeaDream Yacht Club, you’re not cruising; you’re yachting. With two small vessels, SeaDream goes into ports and destinations that the big ships simply cannot reach. Their philosophy of casual perfection runs through every aspect of the all-inclusive experience. The attention to detail and personalized service allow you to relax and fully enjoy the journey. And with only 112 passengers on board the ships, you feel as if you are on a private yacht.
Brownell has a close relationship with SeaDream Yacht Club to ensure that our clients have the very best and most personalized experience on board.
Here is what you can expect:
- A personal advisor to explore your ideas and expectations for your cruise with you.
- Advice, insight, and expert knowledge of the various ships, destinations, and itinerary options available to you.
- Collaboration – your advisor will plan WITH you, so your desires and ideas are not lost within the booking process.
- Competitive Price and Value – Brownell’s affiliation with Virtuoso and SeaDream affords our clients preferred rates and lots of valuable extras such as shipboard credits and special savings.
WHY CHOOSE SEADREAM?
What sets SeaDream apart from the competition?
- Small vessels with only 112 passengers
- Award-winning 5-star service
- Gourmet meals in the Dining Salon or al fresco at the Topside Restaurant
- Pre-paid Gratuities
- Yacht marina with water toys
- 2015 Virtuoso Traveler “Best Niche Cruise Line”
Count on SeaDream from Karen Brooks on Vimeo.