Enriching lives is just one of many things that Seabourn considers to be its top priority when inviting clients aboard. As a leader in luxury small-ship cruising, Seabourn’s intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. To say that “Seabourn is in a class by itself” is an understatement when describing this intimate and elegant fleet of ships. As a preferred partner, your Brownell advisor can help you select an unforgettable itinerary aboard Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines’ choice for “World’s Best Small-Ship Luxury Cruise Line.”
At Brownell, we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that your Seabourn cruise leaves you relaxed, enlightened and eager to plan your next voyage.
Here is what you can expect:
- A personal advisor to explore your ideas and expectations for your cruise with you.
- Advice, insight, and expert knowledge of the various ships, destinations, and itinerary options available to you.
- Collaboration – your advisor will plan WITH you, so your desires and ideas are not lost within the booking process.
- Competitive Price and Value – Brownell’s affiliation with Virtuoso and Preferred Partner status with Seabourn affords our clients preferred rates and lots of valuable extras such as shipboard credits (up to $600), transfers, and private on-board events.
WHY CHOOSE SEABOURN?
So what sets Seabourn Cruises apart from the competition?
We believe their reputation speaks for itself..
- Elegant mid-size ships
- Luxurious yet relaxed country club ambiance
- 24-hour Butler service in all suites
- Internationally acclaimed 5-star hotels and restaurants with open seating and dine as you wish
- Best value in upscale cruising
- Extraordinary high staff-to-guest ratio ensures the finest service
- Free shuttles from ship to city center in many ports of call
May 17 – June 1, 2019 (15 nights) | Quest
Each passenger may select 1 benefit from the list below:
1. Slane Caselt and Distillery w/ Lunch – Dublin
2. $175 credit toward purchase of Virtuoso product p/p
3. $150 Shipboard Credit p/p