With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn luxury cruise ships beckon you to enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious small ship cruise like no other. Each small ship cruise offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with world-renowned Chef Thomas Keller. Seabourn welcomes you to all-inclusive, luxury cruising refined to its purest form, where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Seabourn’s private club ambiance guarantees ultra-luxury service in a casually elegant ambiance. As a preferred partner, your Brownell advisor can help you select an unforgettable itinerary aboard Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines’ choice for “World’s Best Small-Ship Luxury Cruise Line.”
At Brownell, we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that your Seabourn cruise leaves you relaxed, enlightened and eager to plan your next voyage.
Here is what you can expect:
- A personal advisor to explore your ideas and expectations for your cruise with you.
- Advice, insight, and expert knowledge of the various ships, destinations, and itinerary options available to you.
- Collaboration – your advisor will plan WITH you, so your desires and ideas are not lost within the booking process.
- Competitive Price and Value – Brownell’s affiliation with Virtuoso and Preferred Partner status with Seabourn affords our clients preferred rates and lots of valuable extras such as shipboard credits (up to $600), transfers, and private on-board events.
WHY CHOOSE SEABOURN?
So what sets Seabourn Cruises apart from the competition?
We believe their reputation speaks for itself..
- Intimate ships with the industry’s largest guest to public space ratio
- Luxurious yet relaxed country club ambiance
- The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Exclusive partnerships with Chef Thomas Keller, Dr. Andrew Weil, and UNESCO
- Seabourn Moments – designed to surprise & delight guests
Book with your Advisor between March 14-28 and receive:
$300.00 per suite shipboard credit.
This can be combined with the Virtuoso Voyage SBC or private shore event.