The never-ending news coverage of COVID-19 is enough to fray even the steeliest of nerves. Rest-assured, Brownell is putting the full weight of our 133 years in business into play to monitor the situation and advocate for our clients. Below, we share travel resources, information sources, and what we are doing for our clients.
Trusted Travel Updates
See below for updates regarding domestic, international, and general travel.
General Travel Info
- COVID-19 Testing Locations Finder
- How to Navigate COVID Travel Restrictions (Wall Street Journal)
- State Department lifts global advisory on avoiding international travel amid COVID-19 pandemic (USA Today)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on Business Aviation
- COVID-19 Recovery Destination & Attraction Reopening Links
- This is Why You Need a Travel Advisor for Your Post-Pandemic Vacation (Forbes)
- The Future of Travel (New York Times)
- All Your Coronavirus Travel Questions Answered (Wall Street Journal)
COVID-19 INFORMATION SOURCES
There is no shortage of news articles and coverage on Coronavirus, however Brownell recommends the following resources for the most credible information.
Our clients’ safety and peace-of-mind is paramount, and we remain vigilant in our attention to this global concern. Below are just a few ways Brownell is preparing for and responding to potential travel disruptions.