The never-ending news coverage of COVID-19 is enough to fray even the steeliest of nerves. Rest-assured, Brownell is putting the full weight of our 133 years in business into play to monitor the situation and advocate for our clients. Below, we share travel resources, information sources, and what we are doing for our clients.
Trusted Travel Updates
See below for updates regarding domestic, international, and general travel.
- New York Times Map and State Openings
- Skift Domestic Reopening Timeline
- Kayak’s US Travel Restrictions Guide
- Travel Bans by Country
- Skift International Reopening Timeline
- IATA Travel Map
- Kayak’s International Travel Restrictions Guide
- A Guide to the Caribbean Islands Reopening this Summer (Conde Nast Traveler)
- European Union Travel Update – June 30, 2020
General Travel Info
COVID-19 INFORMATION SOURCES
There is no shortage of news articles and coverage on Coronavirus, however Brownell recommends the following resources for the most credible information.
Our clients’ safety and peace-of-mind is paramount, and we remain vigilant in our attention to this global concern. Below are just a few ways Brownell is preparing for and responding to potential travel disruptions.