Brownell is a member of The Benjamin hotel’s invitation-only program, Benjamin Reserve. As a Brownell client at The Benjamin hotel in New York City, you can access VIP benefits that you cannot get any other way.
The Benjamin Reserve Benefits
- Up to 20% off all room types
- Daily $50 breakfast credit toward The National, Food Network Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s Bar & Dining Rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for the entirety of the stay
- Signature welcome amenity
- Complimentary upgrade upon arrival, if available
Even More Value by Booking with Brownell
In addition to the exclusive amenities, your Brownell Advisor will share your preferences with our on-property contact. From any special requests to selecting your ideal pillow from The Benjamin’s pillow menu, you will feel like a VIP at this legendary hotel.
More About The Benjamin
Located in Midtown East, The Benjamin is in a prime location for exploring New York City. You can easily get to the renowned shopping on Fifth Avenue, Grand Central Terminal, MoMA, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and so much more. The 209-room hotel was established in 1927, was fully redesigned in 2012, and recently was awarded the honor of NYC Landmark status.