Rocco Forte Knights (formerly Sir Rocco’s Knights) is the exclusive preferred partner program for Rocco Forte Hotels. As a member of this invitation-only program, Brownell Advisors can enhance your stay at any Rocco Forte property with benefits and amenities not available elsewhere.
Rocco Forte Knights Benefits
- VIP welcome and recognition of Brownell guests
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Hotel credit of $100 for rooms and Junior Suites per stay
- Hotel credit of $200 for suite bookings (based on minimum 2 nights stay)
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access for the duration of stay
- Highest priority for upgrade upon arrival, based on availability
- Highest priority for Early Check-In/Late Check-Out, based on availability
- 20% off spa services at certain hotels
- Priority waitlist clearance
Even More Value by Booking with Brownell
Brownell’s membership in the Rocco Forte Knights Program provides Advisors with an even deeper relationship with each property. We have first access to Rocco Forte Hotels’ exclusive offers. Advisors also have a 24-hour contact person at all Rocco Forte Hotels, and key people at each property know whenever a Brownell client is staying at the hotel.
More about Rocco Forte and Brownell
The Rocco Forte Hotel Collection includes 11 hotels and resorts in Europe and Asia. Invitation to join the Rocco Forte Knights program is only extended to their top travel partners. Clients of Brownell Advisors receive exclusive Rocco Forte Knights benefits and amenities that you cannot get by booking directly or online.
- The Balmoral, Edinburgh
- Brown’s Hotel, London
- Hotel Amigo, Brussels
- Hotel De Rome, Berlin
- Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt
- The Charles Hotel, Munich
- Hotel Savoy, Florence
- Hotel De Russie, Rome
- Verdura Resort, Sicily
- Villa Igiea, Palermo
- Hotel Astoria, St. Petersburg
- Assila Hotel and Residence, Jeddah
*Brownell is a fee-based travel agency, and most advisors will charge a fee for trip planning services, including single night hotel bookings. The fees vary depending on the advisor as well as the length, number of passengers, and complexity of the trip.