Belmond, has a fabled and celebrated history. Long have travelers turned to Belmond for truly remarkable travel experiences (safaris, trains and river cruises), and visits to some of the most famed hotels and properties in the world. The Bellini Club was named after the signature cocktail from Harry’s Bar in Venice, Italy – also the home of Belmond’s Hotel Cipriani. Membership to the Bellini Club gives Brownell access to generous benefits that we can pass onto our clients to make their travel experiences unique.
Belmond Bellini Club Benefits
- Complimentary upgrade upon arrival at time of check-in, based on availability
- Complimentary Internet
- Buffet or full breakfast for 2, daily
- Fully flexible hotel or resort credit up to $200 per stay
- $500 Gift Voucher for future travel when purchasing an experience of $5,000
- VIP Recognition by property management and staff
- Special in-room welcome amenity
- Top-of-the-waitlist priority for high demand properties and experiences
More Benefits of Booking Belmond with Brownell
Brownell’s Bellini Club Membership is advantageous to our clients in more ways than just added benefits. Our special relationship allows our advisors a level of contact and service when working with Belmond that’s not accessible to other agencies or through booking direct.
- We receive advance notice of private sales, promotions and offers before they are published (and potentially sold-out).
- Direct access to general managers.
- A dedicated Bellini Concierge, who works exclusively with Bellini Club members for customer service needs and questions.
- First priority on waitlists.
More About Brownell and Belmond
The invitation-only Bellini Club includes less than 100 agencies worldwide. Membership to the Bellini Club gives Brownell access to generous benefits as well as dedicated communication channels to the Belmond sales teams and key contacts at their properties across the globe.
*Brownell is a fee-based travel agency, and most advisors will charge a fee for trip planning services, including single night hotel bookings. The fees vary depending on the advisor as well as the length, number of passengers, and complexity of the trip.