When you travel – especially to an amazing destination – it’s easy to want to do it all. But sometimes you need to slow down and take care of yourself. And though most people don’t have the time to do a full-fledged Eat, Pray, Love adventure, Abercrombie & Kent’s wellness-inspired journeys are perfect for recharging. The pace is a little slower, so you have time to reflect and immerse your mind and spirit in ancient traditions while experiencing some of the world’s most iconic destinations. Learn more about Abercrombie & Kent’s wellness journeys below.
Abercrombie & Kent’s Wellness Kenya journey has the exciting elements you would expect during a safari, but this itinerary has so much more than just game drives. In this 9-day trip, discover the cultural traditions of the Maasai Mara and learn about conservation efforts in the area.
- Center yourself in a sunrise yoga class
- Relax and rejuvenate during a spa treatment
- Get your blood pumping during a hike in the Chylulu Hills
- Visit a local A&K Philanthropy-supported school
- Learn about conservation at an elephant orphanage
India has been about wellness long before it became trendy, and in this 13-day journey you can experience India’s ancient traditions while exploring the Golden Triangle, Rajasthan, and Varanasi.
- Relax during a guided meditation
- Have a private consultation with an ayurvedic doctor
- Bicycle through Udaipur
- Enjoy a spa treatment in Rajasthan
- Visit an A&K Philanthropy-supported residential school
- Partake in an ancestor’s ceremony on the Ganges River
From mystical Machu Picchu to the fascinating rituals of the Incas, Peru offers a wellness journey like no other – and you have an exciting opportunity to delve deep into it through Abercrombie & Kent’s 10-day adventure.
- Shamen-lead “payment to the earth” ceremony
- Learn about traditional medicine from local experts
- Guided hike in Machu Picchu
- Kayaking in the Huaypo Lagoon
- Visit a local farmstead and tour the fields
During a 13-day journey in Southeast Asia, experience firsthand enduring traditions that focus on well-being. Spend time in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia learning about the culture and ancient rituals as well as seeing the iconic sites.
- Waterfall meditation in Luang Prabang
- Explore Siem Reap by bicycle
- Experience a Laotian-inspired spa treatment
- Visit an A&K Philanthropy-supported local village
- Participate in a Laotian baci ceremony and alms offering