Baking Break in New Mexico
Whether you are a history buff or love learning about other cultures, you can do both right here in the US. Each state offers its own unique experiences, and we will create an itinerary based on your interests. For inspiration, we’ve rounded up a few classic itineraries that highlight America’s history and culture.
- Philadelphia, PA: visit Independence Hall after-hours and taste some of the city’s best cuisine
- Washington DC: go behind-the-scenes in the Capitol, see the iconic monuments, go on a private tour of Mount Vernon, and more
- Williamsburg, VA: experience colonial life, learn about America’s early history in Jamestown, and visit Yorktown
- Charlottesville: visit Monticello (Thomas Jefferson’s former home), the University of Virginia, and American Civil War sites
- Williamsburg: experience colonial life and visit the Jamestown Settlement