The Brownell Advisors have sailed the Seven Seas aboard some of our favorite luxury vessels and explored many beautiful ports throughout the world. Along their journeys, they have had the chance to experience many fabulous dining options on various ships. Below is Brownell’s Top 10 list for Cruise Cuisine. Bon appetit!
1. Prime 7 (RSSC): A true classic in every sense, Prime 7 sets a new standard in steakhouse fare with its contemporary interpretation of an American favorite.
2. Le Champagne (Silversea): Indulge in an evening of seasonally inspired dishes that are crafted with the finest artisan products and local ingredients. The menu is constantly changing to reflect each voyage’s destination. Guests will enjoy truly authentic regional flavor.
3. Red Ginger (Oceania): This Asian-infusion restaurant features Thai, Japanese, and Vietnamese cuisine. With bold and contemporary dishes, this Pan-Asian restaurant is a delight to the senses.
4. Jacques (Oceania): Jacques Pepin’s first restaurant to bear his name—a true French culinary masterpiece. Simple classic French cuisine becomes incredibly elegant and, of course, absolutely magnifique.
5. Chef’s Table (AMA Waterways): Aboard AMA’s small river cruising ship, enjoy an intimate experience with local wine pairings and gourmet tastings.
6. Star Supper Club (Silversea): Dine on delectable small plate selections from around the globe. Enjoy live jazz music, the velvety sounds of a cabaret singer, and night club ambiance with lamp-lit tables at this cozy and intimate venue.
7. Toscana (Oceania): Tuscan cuisine is to be enjoyed at this Italian venue. Enjoy many recipes that originated with the grandmothers and mothers of Oceania’s own Italian culinary staff.
8. Sky Grill (Seabourn): Seabourn chefs serve up casual, al fresco fare at this outdoor grill. It is the perfect place for a delightful lunch as you watch the world pass by from the top level of the ship.
9. Pinnacle Grill (HAL): Offering elegant sophistication, this classic steak house is famous for its creative and innovative menus that feature regional ingredients of the highest quality.
10. Pool Grill (RSSC): The ultimate come-as-you-are dining venue, the Pool Grill offers grilled-to-order burgers, grilled seafood, sandwiches, and fresh salads. Treat yourself to milk shakes, malts, and hand-dipped ice cream desserts as you cool off from sunbathing by the pool.