Recently, several members of the Brownell crew vacationed at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe. Gay Gillen, David Ourisman, Suzette Mack, Sam McClure, Alyssa Schulke, Haisley Smith, Beth Flowers and Bowden Sarrett have compiled these top ten lists to descibe their experience. Enjoy!
|The Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe|
TOP 10 REASONS BROWNELL LOVES RITZ CARLTON TAHOE
1. Loads of activities that don’t require driving or renting a car.
2. True ski-in, ski-out.
3. Great terrain for beginners and makes intermediate skiers feel like they can conquer the mountain!
4. Delectable dining options on property and off for many different tastes and budgets.
5. Superb accommodations for families. We believe the 1-bedroom suite is the best-in-class in luxury ski resorts in the US.
6. Sean White might be there! One-of-its kind ski school and Olympian Sean White’s home mountain.
7. The beautiful pool is open and warm year round. There is also an adults only (18+) pool.
8. Club-level has superb food, service, presentation and views. Time-saver, money-saver and sometimes a life-saver!
9. Complimentary gondola to Northstar village. Teens will love it and parents can feel confident about letting them explore on their own.
10. Spectacular spa. Where else can you soak in a $40,000 copper tub?