In honor of Father’s Day this Sunday, we’ve rounded up our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas for the dad that likes to travel. From a golfing adventure to a briefcase that works for both business and leisure travel, these gifts are perfect for dear old dad.
1. A Trip to Paw’s Up in Greenough, Montana: This family-friendly getaway offers dad all the outdoor activities he could think of but still allows you to get some R&R. And our Brownell Advisors will plan an agenda custom to your whole family’s interests.
2. Leather Briefcase from Jack Spade: Crafted from soft, durable leather, this classic briefcase is a favorite for the dad that’s always on the go.
3. External Battery Charger: Keep the tech-savvy dad connected with an external charger that works with his phone, tablet or laptop.
4. Golf trip to The Lodge at Doonbeg Golf Club: Located on the southwest coast of Ireland, this luxurious destination offers a Greg Norman-designed golf course the dad is sure to love. After a day on the course, your Brownell Advisor can arrange a romantic, gourmet dinner or a session at the White Horses Spa.
5. Flip Alarm Clock: Don’t let the dad that keeps a tight schedule get stressed when traveling. Give him this lightweight alarm clock that turns on and off simply by flipping it over!