There is nothing like sipping a refreshing cocktail while you relax on vacation. But since we can’t always enjoy sun, sand, and a drink in our hands at a fabulous resort, sometimes we need to bring the flavors home. Our friends at the lux One&Only Palmilla resort shared a tasty recipe perfect for warm summer days, the El Diablo Cocktail. Get the easy recipe below, and learn more about this fabulous resort here (or start planning your trip with one of our advisors!).
El Diablo Cocktail
- 2oz of tequila reposado
- 1oz of Giffard creme de cassis
- 1oz fresh lime juice
- 3oz fever tree ginger beer
- Add first three ingredients in the base of shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 sec.
- Strain into a highball with ice and top with ginger beer and stir.
- Garnish with mint sprig and lime wheel.