Who’s ready to trade in their snow boots for sandals? The Caribbean is the perfect spot to escape cold weather and relax in paradise! Warm breezes and a relaxed island lifestyle call for “island casual” outfits. Use our Caribbean Packing List to keep the trip prep easy and stress-free!
If you need to check a bag, don’t be left high and dry if something happens to your bag. Keep these essentials in your carry on so you can relax on the beach while your Advisor takes care of anything that goes bump (one of the many reasons you should use a Travel Advisor).
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes
Pack lightweight clothing that works with higher temperatures and humidity!
- Wedge or dressy sandal for the evening
- Running shoes (if you plan on exercising, biking, etc during your trip)
- 1 dark, 1 light to mix and match with tops
- 3 tops
o Bright colors and fun patterns—you’re in the Caribbean after all!
- 2 dresses (one short, one maxi)
- Light, airy dresses can be casual during the day and dressed up at night with accessories!
- 2 bathing suits (+ the one in your carry on!)
- 1 or 2 cover ups
- 1 pair of sunglasses
- 1 beach hat
- 2 necklaces (one long, one short)
- 1 bold pair of earrings
- 1 light scarf in case it’s chilly at night
*List is based on 5 nights