Read below for the Brownell Travel Advisors’ top picks for pre- and post- cruise hotels. Whether you are preparing for your departure or returning to land, these properties are Port Perfect and sure to leave a lasting impression before or after your next cruise!
- Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Puerto Rico – One of the most exciting property openings in years, Dorado Beach (opened 12.12.12) is a truly impressive oasis offering legendary Ritz-Carlton service on steroids.Brownell Amenities: Contact Travel Advisor for details
- Park Hyatt, Sydney – A recent $65 million dollar renovation brought many improvements, but none so impressive as the stunning views of the quay and Opera House.Virtuoso Amenity Upgrade if available, breakfast daily and one complimentary lunch or dinner.
- Four Seasons Istanbul at Sultanahmet – This intimate hotel was created inside a century old former Turkish prison and is just steps away from some of the world’s most important and inspiring antiquities and architectureVirtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, $100 food and beverage credit.
- Hotel Cipriani, Venice – Recognized as Virtuoso’s top hotel of 2012, this glorious and romantic property should be on every traveler’s short listVirtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, $100 hotel credit.
- The Goring, London – Brownell clients made The Goring famous long before Princess Kate! A Brownell favorite for more than 25 years – our clients are treated like royalty at this special London property with superb service.Virtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, $100 hotel credit.
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok – Brownell Executive Vice-President Meg McGriff North was blown away during a recent stay, “I consider the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok to be one of the most magical hotels in the world.”Virtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, one complimentary Thai lunch.
- Auberge Saint-Antoine, Quebec City – Perched on the shores of the St. Lawrence river, The Auberge is the perfect century launch pad for exploring romantic, historical Quebec City.Virtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, $100 food and beverage credit.
- King Pacific Lodge, Vancouver – Nestled in the Great Bear Rainforest, King Pacific Lodge is home to amazing wildlife viewing including the rare, white spirit Bear. Guests can kayak, hike in the lush rainforest, fish and indulge in exquisite gourmet cuisine.Virtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, Sake Set from the Morita family, owners of the lodge.
- Casa Gangotena, Quito – Casa Gangoteno occupies a pivotal spot in Quito’s historical heart at the corner of the Plaza San Francisco. Quito was the first city to be named a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Casa Gangoteno is an important landmark.Virtuoso Amenities – Upgrade if available, breakfast daily, 6-course Chef’s tasting menu with wine.
- Hotel Neri, Barcelona – A hidden gem in the center of the Gothic Quarter, this true boutique hotel is as unique as it is memorable.
Brownell Amenities – Contact Travel Advisor for details.