Brownell loves Ritz Carlton, and The Ritz Carlton Amelia Island is no exception. The Ritz Kids program, Club Level Amenities, as well as the fabulous Golf and Spa facilities make this hotel perfect for a wide variety of guests – especially families! Our advisors write sparkling reviews of the property and the genuine hospitality of the staff. That being said, Brownell has been anxiously awaiting the completion of a grand redesign of this fabulous property. You can read all about the finalization of this redesign below.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island recently finalized a five-year, $65 million investment redesign including:
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa – 27,000 square feet and featuring 26 treatment rooms including a full-service Salon
- Additional Ballroom Space – Over 20,000 square feet of new meeting space added to the resort
- Eight, Sports Lounge and Salt, The Grill – A sophisticated sports bar and newly designed restaurant concept.
- Oceanfront Tiki Bar – A beach front bar and grill featuring a light fare menu perfect for enjoying the day at the beach.
- Exterior and Interior Guest Room Enhancements: Installation of new floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and newly remodeled interior of all 446 guestrooms.
- New children’s programming reflecting Amelia Island’s coastal treasures.
The final phase of the investment was completed over the last 18 months with a full exterior makeover, the installation of energy efficient, storm-proof sliding balcony doors and refreshing guest lodging.
|King Ocean Front Room|