It’s that time of year again. No, not the holidays—it’s College Football Bowl season! Alabama is a top contender for the 2015 Sugar Bowl, and Brownell is working with our preferred partner to get you an incredible package for the game. If the Crimson Tide ends up in New Orleans, the package includes 3-nights at a hotel in a prime location, a ticket to the big game, VIP pre-game hospitality that includes food and an open bar, a souvenir lanyard, and an onsite staff there to assist you throughout the game. Below are a few things to know before you book your package to the Big Easy:
- To reserve your spot, there is a $250 deposit per person at the time of the booking.
- If Alabama does not make it to the 2015 Sugar Bowl, your deposit will be refunded.
- If Alabama is selected for the 2015 Sugar Bowl, the final balance will automatically be charged, and it is non-refundable.
- The package cost is per person. The package includes 1 ticket to the game.
- There can be up to 4 people in the hotel room. The package rate changes based on occupancy.
- The price of the package can change at any time based on demand. We recommend that you reserve your package early to avoid a higher rate.
- Tickets can be upgraded for a fee.
If you would like to book a package or have any questions, contact your Brownell Advisor.