Travel is in Kristen’s blood. When she was just six years old, her family left Minnesota in a Volkswagen pop-top camper and drove through Central America to Argentina and Brazil. They then continued their year-and-a-half journey in Europe and Africa. A few years ago she followed suit with her husband and two children, and they traveled for a year throughout Europe. She’s gone to cooking school in Rome and Provence, swum with the sharks and rays in Tahiti, explored the ruins of Machu Picchu, and confronted the Oracle at Delphi.
From Kristen’s personal travel experiences, she has learned that travel is more than simply seeing a new destination but is an education that is both exhilarating and unforgettable. She understands the importance of traveling with family and loves helping other families plan trips. Prior to working as a Travel Advisor, Kristen graduated from Northwestern and ran a successful design business. She uses her creativity and eye for detail along with each client’s vision to plan exceptional trips.
Read about how Kristen turned her love of travel into a career in this recent article on Travel Agent Central.
Destination Specialties: Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Africa, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico
Travel Specialties: Family Travel & Honeymoons
- Tourism Australia Aussie Specialist
- Certified Hawaii Destination Specialist
- Seabourn Academy Graduate
- Silversea Cruise Specialist
- Sud-de-France: Languedoc/Roussillon
- Avalon Waterways Specialist
- Uniworld River Cruise Specialist
- Un-Cruise Certified Adventurist
- Vancouver Specialist – Vancouver Tourism Board
- Windstar Cruises Specialist
- Tauck Specialist