Whoever said, “You can’t have it all,” never sailed the ships of Oceania Cruises. A leader in offering elegance and luxury onboard a mid-size vessel, Oceania Cruises invites guests of Brownell to experience their voyages first hand. With their generous ratio of staff to guests and a high level of personalized service, you’ll feel and experience ambiance and relaxation like no other from start to finish. Their ideally sized ships provide everything you need to flourish from spacious suites and staterooms, to remarkable spas and out of this world culinary delights. Every moment of your Oceania Cruise will reiterate that this is no ordinary cruise experience. This is where you belong.
DISCOVER OCEANIA with brownell
At Brownell, we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that your Oceania cruise leaves you relaxed, enlightened and eager to plan your next voyage.
Here is what you can expect:
- A personal advisor to explore your ideas and expectations for your cruise with you.
- Advice, insight and expert knowledge of the various ship, destination and itinerary options available to you.
- Collaboration –your advisor will plan WITH you, so your desires and ideas are not lost within the booking process.
- Competitive Price and Value – Brownell’s affiliation with Virtuoso and Preferred Partner status with Oceania affords our clients preferred rates and lots of valuable extras such as shipboard credits (up to $600), transfers, and private on-board events.
CAN I AFFORD Oceania?
Oceania is surprisingly affordable when you compare the costs of amenities, shore excursions and “extras” with the premium cruise lines.
Click here to see how Oceania compares to other cruise lines
WHY CHOOSE OCEANIA?
So what sets Oceania Cruises apart from the competition? We believe their reputation speaks for itself…
- Elegant mid-size ships
- Luxurious yet relaxed country club ambiance
- 24-hour Butler service in all suites
- Internationally acclaimed 5-star hotels and restaurants with open seating and dine as you wish
- Best value in upscale cruising
- Extraordinary high staff-to-guest ratio ensures the finest service
- Free shuttles from ship to city center in many ports of call
OCEANIA Cruise connoisseur Club
Brownell is proud to be a member of the Oceania Cruise Connoisseur Club. Through our membership, Brownell Advisors have advance notice of promotions and updates plus have a dedicated number to ensure our clients are taken care of when cruising with Oceania.
October 30 – November 14, 2017 (15 nights) | Insignia
Brownell Amenities: Pre-paid Gratuities
November 7 – 21, 2017 (14 nights) | Marina
Brownell Amenities: Pre-Paid Gratuities
February 13 – 25, 2018 (12 nights) | Marina
Virtuoso Voyages Amenities: Welcome Reception + Onboard Host
Each passenger may selection 1 benefit from the list below:
1. Tropical Islands Sights and a Festive Lunch – Moorea, French Polynesia click here for details
2. $175 Credit toward purchase of a Virtuoso product per person
3. $150 Shipboard Credit per person