Brownell is a founding partner of Oetker Collection’s Pearl Partner program. Each of Oetker Collection’s one-of-a-kind luxury properties extends exclusive amenities and benefits to Brownell clients that you cannot access by booking direct or through a credit card company. Your Brownell Travel Advisor will work closely with our on-property contacts to ensure your stay is tailored to your unique needs and that your stay is memorable.
OETKER COLLECTION PEARL PARTNER BENEFITS:
- One category room upgrade at time of booking, upon availability
- Allocation of best room in the category
- Personalized welcome amenity and note from the senior management
- Daily unlimited internet access for unlimited number of devices
- Priority access to courtesy car, when applicable
- Daily complimentary breakfast for 2, including buffets
- Spa or food & beverage credit of 85€ for each stay of 1 night and an additional 85€ for 2 nights or more
EVEN MORE VALUE BY BOOKING WITH BROWNELL
There are no blackout dates, and your advisor can also access exclusive offers to add even more value to your stay. And through our close relationship with each property, you will receive VIP treatment and top-of-the-line service.
MORE ABOUT OETKER COLLECTION
The Oetker Collection is a group of unique properties that embody the finest traditional of European hospitality. Their collection includes:
- Le Bristol Paris, Paris, France
- L’Apogee Courchevel, Courchevel, France
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa, Vence, France
- Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc, Cap D’Antibes, France
- The Lanesborough, London, United Kingdom
- Brenners Park Hotel & Spa, Baden Baden, Germany
- Palais Namaskar, Marrakech, Morocco
- Eden Rock, St. Barth, French West Indies
- Fregate Private Island, Seychelles
- Palacio Tangara, Sao Paulo, Brazil (coming 2017!)
*Brownell is a fee-based travel agency, and most advisors will charge a fee for trip planning services, including single night hotel bookings. The fees vary depending on the advisor as well as the length, number of passengers, and complexity of the trip.